Wednesday, August 02, 2006

lols.

was typing my post when suddenly all my internet windows closed. ohgod!
nvm ;D just woken up & was watching Travel & Living with mommy.
they were featuring on India's street-side food. then the guy was tasting something which looks like a leaf & will stain ur teeth red after chewing it.
then the minute he chew it , he spit it into the drain infront of the shop-keeper's
eyes. lol! but he did apologized though. alright , back to blogging business.
AIAI was supposed to call me. but she must be having fun with her guy till she forgotten about me. forget it (; or it might be that bitch forcing her not to go.
ohwells.

called AIAI & she said she will call me back. but she dint. AIAI LIED.

>:( hhumphxsz . iie angriiexz alreadiiesxz ll0Rrsx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home